- Proven ability to provide overall leadership for the planning, development, and management of a variety of municipal services and to provide well researched guidance to Council and staff.
- Proven ability to create and lead a participative workplace with a cohesive management team that promotes and sustains a productive workplace with excellent customer service.
- The ability to see municipal services from a regional perspective and to develop and foster shared services and partnerships with other municipalities.
- The ability to develop a presence in the community and collaborate with other community partners, industry, and government in attracting and fostering economic development.
- Proven ability to liaise effectively with Council, other elected officials, residents, developers, community groups, and other levels of government, with effective communication, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Analytical ability in preparing reports and compiling information for Council, together with a good knowledge of and proficiency in all related information technology.
- The knowledge and ability to minimize unnecessary bureaucracy and ensure the most time and cost-efficient administration of all municipal services.
The successful candidate will have progressively more responsible experience in relevant areas of municipal administration, together with post-secondary education in a related discipline. CLCM designation, or close to completion, is preferred.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be commensurate with your experience, knowledge and abilities. A comprehensive benefits package is also provided.
Applications are preferred by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reply in confidence by March 31, 2021.